Thursday, November 10, 2022

Coming up on Re-Election Day. 10/29/22

We are trying to sort out math. I don't think I've gotten the full story, yet. Boop is not in the class with her regular classmates, and she's disappointed. I'm trying to understand what happened and how to help. Maybe she made a miscalculation <ahem>; maybe she was just a bit lazy; maybe a little of both. However, I think we can still get her back on track if she doesn't fall too far behind. I'm never sure how intrusive to be, but my perception is that she was placed in a math class that was significantly below her ability. 

We are preparing for Halloween and the election. It's been a while since we've done much to support candidates. The legislature has been taken over by another party since I've moved here, and they changed the districts. So, our area used to have 5 representatives, but the party changed our more urban district to have 5 single representative districts, meaning that I can't vote for the people that I used to. No matter, I still support the 5 folks in my area. And when the call came out to help one of our former reps and friends in a parade, we were happy to help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment