Monday, April 1, 2013

Revelation. 3-31-13

I was so overwhelmed when I returned home from visiting with my mother this past weekend. My house was a total wreck. My life is too complicated. My job is too taxing.

I don't want to be a hoarder. Possessions are fleeting and a nuisance. I am in the process of selling all of my earthly belongings and closing up shop. I've decided that Boop and I are moving to a nunnery in a nearby town to escape it all for a while.

Fortunately, I acquired a number of little black dresses while on a recent shopping expedition. These should serve me well in my new locale, if not a bit too form fitting. At least, one has an empire waist (if paired with leggings the shortness might be overcome).

It is my understanding that Winnie will be employed in the dining commons, to clean up after meals, and thus, she will be a welcome addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment