Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Taking Stock at 24 months. 1/17/14

Here’s what’s happening at 2 years old:
Birthday Cupcake
  • My baby is going to be 2 years old tomorrow. It’s a miracle she’s made it this long, wild child. Last check, she’s about 3 feet tall! And she’s been hovering under 35 lbs for several months now. Still loves the “Wiggus.” Everything is the Wiggles; sometimes it’s every other word. “Momma, Wiggus.” “Momma, Wiggus D*B*D*B” DBDB is the DVD player. Just DB is the TV. Now that she knows about Wii, she wants to do it as soon as she gets up, the minute she gets home, and then all afternoon. “I run! I run!” or “Bubbles” are her favorites. And that means Mommy runs and Boop just sits and watches.
  • Boop doesn’t want to wear clothes. It’s a battle to get a coat on her most days. Sometimes she runs out the door half nekid in the freezing cold weather. Still not potty trained. She wants to go to the potty, but she still asks for a diaper before she will go potty. She hasn’t gone in the potty, yet.
  • Me? I feel like a machine, just trying to get work cranked out. No fun and pretty exhausting. I have to keep picking myself back up and continuing to engage in fruitless endeavors. My latest thought is certified financial planner. I think I only need to take about 5 or 6 classes to sit for the exam.
  • Winnie is hanging tough, bless her heart. She scratches and picks constantly. I can’t find much to help her, unless I give her Benadryl, which makes her a groggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment