Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Taking Stock at 25 Months (and a week). 2-27-14

Here’s what’s happening at 25 months:


  • Mercy sakes. Boop and the boys. I got updated by her teachers last week. They informed me that Boop has a boyfriend. Apparently, N kissed her 3 times over the course of the day. He’s a younger man. So, there you go. She’ll be dating before me.
  • A few days later when I went to pick her up, her teacher asked, “Are those the shoes Boop came to daycare in?” I said yes, somewhat apprehensively. They seemed relieved. Apparently, she and E had decided to exchange shoes, but they did such a good job, the shoes didn’t look like they had been changed. They just happened to think that Boop usually wore purple tennis shoes. E is younger; so I suspect Boop instigated. As I was walking out, I looked down and saw suns on her sock. We turned back around. They had also exchanged socks, too, apparently. How on earth they managed that, I don’t know.
  • My grants got in, but not without much drama. More on that later. Many long hours, only to start up again in a few weeks. I’m pretty exhausted but relieved that it’s over.
  • Winnie seems like she’s seeing a little better. She’s recovering from another UTI and is full of energy, playing with her toys, running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment