Saturday, February 14, 2015

You can put your arms away! 2-14-15

That was a song that Boop was singing this morning. She was talking about the cape she was wearing that went with her Elsa Frozen dress. I thought that would make a great anti-Valentines song, a sort of anti-Throw Your Arms Around Me-type song. And it's still snowing and very, very cold. I'm not sure if I'm desperate enough to combat one earworm with another. The risk is that I get a new strange song caught in my head, or even worse: I have both Quinn, the Eskimo PLUS another song, that's even less politically-correct, stuck in my head. 

Got some not-so-good news this morning: Winnie isn't doing so great, Mitral Valve Prolapse. Apparently, more serious in dogs than in people. They've started her on meds, and we'll go check back in a couple of weeks. 

Boop's Birthday Princess Tea Party with a friend
The end to a Birthmonth festivities

No comments:

Post a Comment