Sunday, April 26, 2015

Jollychic. 4-26-15

Just got back from San Antonio a few days ago. I had to leave my baby for 3 days. More on that later. 

I thought I would just post a photo of some things I ordered over the holidays, as Boop's outfit today reminded me. I ordered some stuff from Jollychic.com. Unfortunately, I didn't read reviews before I ordered. After I ordered, I happened to read the reviews, which were abyssmal, except for the ones that were apparently written by people from the company. I came across a blog of a woman who ordered a number of things from them. She was a little bigger than me and had ordered size medium, which should have fit her. I had read the notes on the site and had ordered a size larger (medium). So, I thought I might be okay.

However, the more I read, the more concerned I got. The blogger had her 9 year old daughter try on the clothes, and they fit her daughter. So, I was not at all optimistic. To my relief, when I got the package, some of the things did fit me, and I had ordered scarves, which were okay. Yet, I did get a few things that were questionnable. Boop is 3. Here she is wearing one of the dresses. The 1st two photos were before the dress was washed. I heard terrible stories about returns; so I didn't even bother.  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment