Sunday, August 11, 2013

Proud Mama. 7-12-13

I don't want to be one of those mothers who is always bragging about their kid. I also don't want to ignore her good deeds. It's hard to find a healthy balance. However, I can't help but feel good about her after being so concerned about her penchant for mischief. She did a good thing yesterday.


I'm relieved that Boop hasn't really bitten anyone, yet. Hopefully, she won't be a biter, but time will tell. However, she's been bitten twice in daycare, so far. And one of those times was yesterday afternoon. Her daycare teacher gave me the good news and the bad news. The bad news is that Boop stepped on someone's toy and got bitten on the leg. 

And so here is the good news. The playground area for the toddlers has a few Little Tykes coupes. Boop loves them, and I wasn't surprised to learn that Boop had been playing in one. Her daycare teacher went on to say that the new little girl in class was having trouble getting into her car. They watched as my little Boop got out of her car, walked over to the new girl, opened the door of the new girl's car, helped the new girl get in, and shut the door of the new girl's car. Boop then went back to her car and continued to play. 

POP ROCKS!










No comments:

Post a Comment