Friday, January 3, 2014

Rolling in the New Year. 1-1-14

New Year’s Eve. I got up early, checked my Year End Report, and realized a whole section was missing. So, when Boop got up, we went straight over to my office. Thank goodness for the Wiggles. It kept her still long enough to get the last few entries.  However, the Wiggles can’t cure all of my ills. In spite of us being out in the morning and going out to dinner with a friend, she managed to:

1. Dump out a whole bottle of Baby Wash in the closet, as I was looking for clothes. I’m still holding my breath that it didn’t ruin my cute little, cloth-covered stool.
2. Flush a third of a roll of toilet paper down the toilet in one big mass. Thankfully, it wasn’t in the commode that continually gets clogged. I’ve already had to pull that toilet and plunge it multiple times.
3. Pee on the floor. She wants to run around naked, or at least without a diaper. No fun to attempt to get out of the carpet. Fortunately, I keep Winnie’s Nature’s Miracle on hand.
4. Take the top off the humidifier, leaving it on just enough to leak water all over the night stand. My phone and remote were laying in a puddle of water but are still functional, thank goodness.
5. She crumbled the bag of Life cereal, and then she dumped half of it in the floor before I could grab the bag out of her hand.


She didn’t take her nap until about 5pm; so it was a long, feisty day. Today, I got her down a little earlier. I’m trying to figure out what on earth she’s done to the TV this time. I finally have gotten a picture, at least, but it is very, very distorted. Oh, and this morning, we had our first Code Yellow at Target. Boop hid somewhere and nearly gave her momma a heart attack! Thankfully, it was early in the morning, few people were there, and she was quickly found. But, mercy sakes, I wanted to spank her! The worst part is that after the code, she came running to me along with a salesperson, hopping and giggling. ROTTEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment