Thursday, December 4, 2014

Reservations. 11-24-14

I’m already hearing Boop, “A pwincess! Mommy, it’s a pwincess!” Disney World will be crazy. She will immediately know Ariel and Cinderella. She may have trouble with Belle. I goofed on her Disney baby doll. She’s been calling it Belle; it’s actually Aurora, as I didn’t realize that was Sleeping Beauty’s name. When I realized my mistake, I tried to fix the situation, but the ship had sailed. These are very important things, you know. It’s all about the Princess. We just watched Mulan last weekend. However, there are no meet-n-greets for Mulan that I saw in the Magic Kingdom. Just the white princesses. Hm. 

Every morning, she would wake up and think this was the day she would see Aunt D and Mickey Mouse. It was hard to see her disappointment when she learned she would be going to daycare. We wound up making chains for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Disney World. It is making life MUCH easier, and she is enjoying taking the links off each day. However, she is still upset that she has to go to daycare each day.




No comments:

Post a Comment