Monday, February 25, 2013

Taking Stock at Boop’s Week 57. 2-22-13


Here’s what’s happening at Boop’s week 57:
  • She almost has it. Boop has almost figured how to blow kisses. She gets that she needs to touch her lips, but the blowing the kiss part hasn’t quite sunk in, yet. It won’t be long.
  • Hallelujah! Winnie got rid of her UTI. Not sure what is going on there, why she has had so many. The new vet put her on a different antibiotic, and she’s doing better. Fingers crossed, it lasts a while. She still is scratching and biting a lot; so that is something different than the UTI’s, I guess.
  • Our first overnight apart so I could travel for work. It seems to be going well. Mom came in to take care of her. We tried to maintain a decent schedule as much as possible. So, she still went to daycare; there was just no me to nurse at lunch. We skyped, and she recognized me on the screen.
  • I just can’t seem to get it all done. I gave up the BBC on my Twitter feed as it was overwhelming and have been trimming other folks I follow on Twitter and Facebook. I’m trying to check it less frequently. Boop has been staying at daycare a little longer in the afternoons as I try to wrap things up at the office. I’m still looking for ways to get a little extra time here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment