Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Is In the Air. 11-3-13.

“There’s a change coming in with the Autumn air. The crisp wind makes me quite aware.” I don’t know why that came to mind. Seems like that was a poem I wrote in elementary or middle school. There was more, but you will be glad I’ve forgotten. At least it rhymes. We did a few things in the spirit of Halloween, but that weren’t officially Halloween events. 

Daycare had a parade. The little ones in each of the classes dressed alike. There were a lot of crayons. The little ones in Boop’s class were explorers in paper bag vests and paper towel roll binoculars. I was happy that the food this time was specifically for the kids. Just wish I had known ahead of time. Forgot my camera and tried to take a few with my geriatric cell phone. Still can't figure out how to download those onto my computer.

Then, we went to S’s farm last weekend, which was a nice day. I’ve already posted a photo of Boop on H’s slide. It was good to see them again. It seems like every other time we’ve tried to see them, Boop has been sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment