Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jeepers, Creepers. 11-5-13

My helper is coming over this afternoon. She emailed to say that she only had an hour tonight as she had forgotten she had Bible study. I’m hoping that we’ll get the peeping nil planted because I don’t think it could stand another night out in the cold just sitting on my doorstep. I would bring it in the house, but I think that would only confuse it more.  I think I’ll plant it in my front yard a ways from the house so it won’t wreck my foundation like the silver maple was trying to. 

It will no doubt be some work in a short amount of time. I’ll have to run home, change into my dad's old sweats, get Boop some dinner, and then it will be a fight to find a root-free spot to plant it. There’s also some sort of creepers, and I don’t know if those two should be planted close together. Mom keeps telling me that I should put them in a pot, but I don’t think some pot is a good long-term strategy. Meanwhile, Boop and I are fighting a cold, and I just hope that I don’t wind up with a sinus infection.


Breyer's Chocolate Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment