Saturday, January 12, 2013

Taking Stock at Boop’s Week 48. 12-20-12


Getting caught up...
Here’s what’s happening at Boop’s week 48:

  • Boop is 11 months old. It’s strange to mark these milestones in the grand scheme of things. What’s even stranger is that I have a baby. It still hasn’t sunk in. I look at her, and I’m still a little lost. Her disposition is different than mine, it feels like. Of course, I was pretty loquacious as a child, and I was a bit of a ham, too. But Boop just has so much energy. I can’t believe she’s not a rail. <Well, I can knowing how much she eats…> I keep telling myself that she’ll feel more ‘mine’ as she gets older.
  • Winnie has another UTI. She just finished the antibiotic. I’m fed up with the vet. It should not take a month to get results from a kidney stones test. I’ve paid over $1000 on the dog now. Some of that was for a test that I can’t get the results for. I called last night and voiced my frustration on the answering machine of Winnie having yet another UTI. I’m waiting to hear what kind of resolution they have.
  • I was reading something about Ay-ay-ay being Jewish. I hadn't really heard of that before. I just figured Cecilly sang it because it was in Cielito Lindo. Well, I guess that's old news by now. She doesn't sing that as much anymore. Hokey Pokey is the song, which she requests by clapping her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment