Thursday, January 17, 2013

Taking Stock at Boop’s Week 52. 1-16-12


Here’s what’s happening at Boop’s week 52:
The Christmas cookies we made--only they're Halloween cats
as we didn't have a gingerbread boy cookie cutter
  • Winnie hasn’t gone in the house in a while, thank goodness. So, I’m not really sure how her UTI’s are doing. She woke me up at 5:30am this morning to go outside. I’m just glad I woke up. Thankfully, Boop has only been getting up a couple of times at nights.
  • Boop is walking and talking and eating and drinking. She walks about 3 steps on her own. She is able to say ‘milk’ a little better. She’s eating everything in sight, except mashed and baked white potatoes. I can’t figure that one out. Of all foods! And she’s doing pretty well with the sippy cup. She loves to find my glasses and to try to drink from them. I give her a little help.
  • My semester has started. Is it bad to admit that I am ready for it to be over? With Boop being a year old and with my busy work schedule, I need to start working on transitioning Boop to whole milk; although, I’m very ambivalent about it. I will miss our little visits at lunch time. It’s strange to think that she won’t remember anything about it.
  • Boop will be a year old in 2 days. She’s a different little girl from the screaming-crying baby from 6 months ago. Now, she mainly cries when she’s not getting her way. But she's been a bit fussy lately. Her daycare teachers think her urine smells funny; so I guess I’ll try to make an appointment for the MD. She’s been fussy tonight. Not exactly sure why?

No comments:

Post a Comment