Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Taking Stock at Boop’s Week 42. 11-7-12


Here’s what’s happening at Boop’s week 42:
Thanks M and E for the cute ladybug costume.
We wore it on Halloween night!
  • Boop had her 9 month appointment—2 weeks late. She was at the 85th-90th %ile on everything. She’s 2 weeks older than 9 months, but I don’t think that would put her in a much lower %ile. When the ped walked in, she raised her eyebrows and said, ‘9 months? She’s a big girl.’ The doctor also set her up to see the pediatric urologist out of state. I think everything will be fine, but it’s nice to just run everything by another doctor after the confusion in the hospital with the fever.
  • Winnie finally seems to have turned the corner. She’s perky and more interactive. She’s starting to go outside without me taking her. She hasn’t peed in the house in a few days that I can tell. I’m still coming home at lunch and taking her out before I go to nurse Boop. It’s getting old; so hopefully, she’ll go back to be able to hold it during the day. 
  • I went to see my dentist on Tuesday. Glad it’s over. Haven’t been flossing, and it was ugggggly. I did get lots of tips on infants. They gave me a kiddie toothpaste and toothbrush, but she already had a baby toothbrush. I also found out that it will be $3000-$5000 for Invisalign, the clear braces. Urgh. And I don’t have the insurance that will cover a portion of them. If I change my insurance, I won’t be able to get them until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment