Thursday, November 29, 2012

Taking Stock at Boop's Week 45. 11-29-12

Here's what's happening at Boop's week 45:

  • Winnie has recovered from surgery, but she's started picking at herself again. I'm worried she has another UTI. She's had a few accidents in the house. I'm trying to train her (read: BRIBE her) to go outside again. We'll see how it goes.
  • Boop and I both have been feeling really lousy. Boop's upchucking was the crowning glory of a hectic Thanksgiving day. Maybe I can find the time to unpack all of the things in my head that happened during our travel, but I'm still trying to sort some things out. I spent Monday night praying to the porcelain god. No sooner did my eyes drift off, until they were bolted awake with a run to the bathroom. Mercy. If Boop felt half as bad, I feel really sorry for her. Boop had a very long night last night. She wanted to nurse and nurse and nurse.
  • I'm not much good as a Mommy these days. No sleep, plus looming deadlines. We made the trek to the Big City hospital and survived today, but I was pretty keyed up. My brain is a little scrambled. Another grant deadline before Christmas. What a crappy time to be sick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment