Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Taking Stock at Boop’s Week 46. 12-5-12


Here’s what’s happening at Boop’s week 46:
Thanksgiving (no alcohol) eggnog at Aunt D's
  • What a week! Thank heavens for babysitters. L came for a couple hours on Monday and Tuesday to look after Boop while I tried to get ready for class in the next room. I’m still swamped with grants. It seems like I’ve submitted 3 or 4 in the past month. Unfortunately, manuscripts are stalling.
  • It's been one illness after another for the past almost 3 weeks. Boop then me then Boop. Boop's last bout was about 9pm last night, and it went all over things.
  • I’m trying to sort out all of the changes that will happen in mid-January. Boop will turn 1 year old and will transition to a new daycare class. In that class, they eat solid food and have much more of a regimen. No bottles. I start teaching my new class. And I’m debating about weaning. Although I love to come and visit Boop and nurse at lunch, I probably need to phase that out, too. I think she’ll do alright with weaning during the day, but it will be really hard to eliminate those night feedings.
  • Winnie is feeling better, but I think she may have another UTI. She’s still picking. I guess I’ll have to go to the Vet this weekend and have them check her. Fingers crossed, she’s okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment