Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Taking Stock at Boop’s Week 34. 9-12-12


Here’s what’s happening at Boop’s Week 34:
  • We missed week 33 due to a trip to see family. Hopefully, I can get caught up—try to remember what’s been going on these past 2 weeks.
  • Boop is balancing on her legs. She’s getting so strong. I put her hands on the little table at daycare today, and she just stood there for a little while. I held my hands out in case she fell over, but she didn’t need them. She flopped down when her legs gave out, but it wasn’t too bad.
  • Winnie is getting a little less fearful of the baby, I think. Maybe it’s just that she wants my attention and is braving the baby to get to me. Either way, Boop loves seeing her puppy. A few weeks ago, I thought she said WeeWee, but I haven’t really heard it again. I sat looking at her a couple of days ago and said it over and over. She tried then, but it wasn’t as close as before.
  • Work is pretty intense. Some days I wonder how I will get it all done. It’s hard to do much when I get home. I hate leaving her at the daycare for very long. So, it gets a bit tricky.
  • Boop had a terrible diaper rash today, bless her heart. Bright red! And she was so upset when she came home and I changed her diaper. I let her go without a diaper for a little while today. They had two substitutes today. Both of her teachers were out :( Of course, this would be my late day.

No comments:

Post a Comment