Thursday, September 27, 2012

Taking Stock at Week 36. 9-27-12

Here's what's happening at Boop's week 36:

  • Goodness gracious, won't those teeth come in already! I can feel one of her lower ones really well. And I know it has to be bothering her. It will be a totally new thing to try and nurse with a tooth, hopefully not a painful one.
  • Speaking of nursing, I can't believe we've made it this long. I'm amazed I'm still functional with her wanting to nurse all night long. And I'm trying to chill after all of the stuff going on with feeding in daycare last week.
  • Winnie is in need of a haircut and probably a check up. She went to the vet last month, and everything seemed fine. In the back of my mind, I'm wondering if she is having kidney problems with her mounting number of accidents. Winnie isn't as young as she used to be. 
  • Work is still piling up. I'm always ambivalent about hiring a babysitter so I can get more work done. It's fine to have help with the house, but I worry that I'm not spending enough time with Boop if I get a babysitter through the week. Maybe I need to start trying to come in for a few hours on the weekends. I've done it a few times, but maybe it needs to become more frequent.

No comments:

Post a Comment