Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby about Town. 10-6-12


Up at the crack of dawn. If it’s a sale, we’re motivated. There was a large consignment sale. I had gone earlier in the week when there was a lot more stuff. It was pretty slim pickin’s by the time we went back, but it was half off. So, we had to try. We found a few little things. We found Boop a Dora the Explorer tub toy with Diego. It’s too big for her little tub; so I may have to try her in the regular tub to see how she does.

After our adventure, I dropped Mom and the baby off at the house and took Winnie to the vet. Fortunately, the guy there was able to manage to get a container under Winnie while she was using the bathroom. When the vet came in, he said she had a UTI. Maybe this will explain her frequent accidents. Poor thing, she must be miserable.

Then, we went to a play area to meet our friends S with her little boy H and A with her little boy P. They were our yoga buddies, and I love how they are so laid back and have a handle on the bigger picture. It’s refreshing, particularly at their age. They are quite a bit younger than me but have their act pretty well together. Mom watched as we played. I love how well P is getting around; Boop won’t be too far behind, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment