Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blur Week. 10-14-12


Hm. Blur Week. I wish that meant that I had seen Blur this past week—Parklife!--, but unfortunately, it’s more a statement of the chaos. I’ll be so glad when one of my classes is over.  Plus, I have a grant due next week. Plus, I had to give a talk this week. Plus, I have to give a talk next week. It never ends. I was also trying to come to the house before or after I nursed Boop to make sure Winnie got a chance to go out. Thankfully, Winnie is having fewer and fewer accidents in the house. I haven’t seen any in the bed for several days. That was the pits, constantly having to strip down the beds and wash everything. I’ve got one more load of blankets to do, but I’m through with most of the laundry from that time. I had hoped that I would get a chance to wash the futon cover at the Laundromat, but that may need to wait for Mom to come back.

Boop has been doing pretty well. I know it’s tough on her when I have to change her schedule, especially stay late. I remember being on the second run of the bus and having to stay behind while all of the other kids left school, and I was even older. Fortunately, Boop is fairly adaptable about these things. Our reduced formula has been working out pretty well. They give her an extra bottle on my late days, and that seems to help her make it until I get to daycare. I keep telling myself it won’t be much longer until my classes slack up, and Boop won’t be nursing so much for much longer. She’s nearly 9 months old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment