Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Taking Stock at Week 37. 10-3-12‏


Here's what's happening at Boop's week 37:
  • Winnie's accidents are about to drive me bonkers. She's having several accidents in the house per day. The bad thing is that they are frequently happening in the bed :( And it's both #1 and #2, excuse me for being 5 years old. Yep, the night before last I stuck my leg down in the sheets, and well, that's already too much information. So, differential: (1) she's acting out because of the baby, (2) she's having kidney problems, or (3) she doesn't want to go into the grass.
  • Boop got me with her tooth today. I felt a twinge while I was nursing. Normally, this wouldn't be happening because her tongue would be in the way. But, my little chatterbox was trying to talk and nurse at the same time. So, I will be trying to keep her quiet nursing in the future to keep her from doing it again.
  • Tomorrow is Boop's visit to the orthopedist about her hips. I couldn't figure out why they didn't schedule an x-ray. So, I just called over. Turns out, he may send us from the appointment. Note to self: Bring plenty to read. Last time, we were there waiting for our appointment for about 2 hours, I think. I tried to schedule us earlier in the day, but it sounds like that won't help us much.
  • I called yesterday about the dependent care flexible spending account. I signed up for it. I've been paying into it. I've submitted claims for it. BUT I haven't received any money from it. When I called, they said they hadn't received anything. So, more spinning my wheels. Hopefully, we'll be reimbursed soon. I've got a big hospital bill to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment