Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Taking Stock at Boop’s Week 40. 10-24-12


Here’s what’s happening at Boop’s week 40:
Grandma, save something for Santa!
  • Winnie had another appointment with the vet last weekend. Apparently, the first course of antibiotics didn’t wipe out the UTI. Thankfully, all of her blood work came back normal. She has to take 3 weeks of antibiotics, now. It was hard enough to get her take one!
  • Boop is getting into EV-ERY-THING! She’s getting very quick with the army crawl. She can cover a fair bit of ground in very short time, and she is climbing anything she can find. Batten down the hatches! She also doesn’t want me out of her sight. She gives the most pathetic cry when I try to sit her down for a few seconds.
  • Two teeth. They are finally coming in. And so we’re experimenting with food. I got her some of the little banana puffs, and she was just able to coordinate her hand and mouth tonight. We also go her some of the jars of chicken with veggies (level 2). She seemed to tolerate it pretty well.
  • My grant went out on Monday, thank goodness. Today was my late day with class. Now I have little break to get caught up for a few days. I meet about the next grant on Monday. One of my classes finished on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment