Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hair Apparent. 1-6-12

More hassles. I spent a few hours yesterday trying to get the bills sorted out. It’s such a pain, as I’ve been working on the credit card issues and insurance billing since last summer, and they never seem to get resolved. I got another notice for the state income tax and need to pull all of the paperwork together for that. Then, I had to manage some issues with savings and an IRA. Fortunately, those were a bit easier. It’s only going to get more complicated with a baby. I guess I’ll try to make an appointment with a lawyer during my maternity leave to get things sorted out for Boop if anything should happen to me. Hopefully, the university referral will help me find someone who can give me good advice as a single mother.
Aside from that, I broke down and got a hair cut a few days ago, which wasn't a good idea. Hair-clip-everyday, now. It’s always so awkward about what to do: is it better to just let it grow out, go back and try to fix it, or find someone else to cut it? I had asked for long layers, and we discussed long enough for a ponytail. Unfortunately, she was a bit more aggressive. So, it’s already too short to do much with. Along with the weight and bloating and my general disdain for being in photos, my hair is not great for baby pics. What’s more, I took Winnie to a new groomer that was more convenient 2 weeks ago. When mom saw it, she was disappointed; I think most would agree that the choppy, multi-length look is not appropriate for a dog. At least we’re a matching pair, I guess. And then little Boop with her bald conehead. Maybe we’ll all invest in wigs. Fortunately, Winnie already has hers:

But, unfortunately, the Lil’ Kim wig is already sold out for Boop L
If I had registered, this would have been high on my list! <kidding>
http://www.babytoupee.com/products_thelilkim.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment