Monday, January 2, 2012

The Waiting Game. 12-31-11

I’m sitting here. No stop-you-in-your-tracks labor pains. I figured I would be in miserable pain by now. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. It’s got to happen sooner or later. I go in for a biometric ultrasound on Monday. Folks will start coming back to town on Tuesday. I can relax a bit more then. With all of the stop and go, it didn’t really register that this was New Years Eve. I’ve been logging Boop movements since yesterday evening. I’ve noticed her move a bit more, but there are hours that go by that she doesn’t really move. So, 10 movements every2 hours seems a bit impossible.
No champagne or wine to ring in the new year. I’ll probably be conked out. I am wanting for a bit of egg nog, but the grocery store didn’t have any lactose free egg nog when I was there on Friday. I’ve just had to make up for it with a bit of extra fruit cake.

It looks like I’ll have to wait until at least Tuesday to finish the changing table for the nursery. I don’t have the instructions, and there are too many pieces to try to figure out how to put it together otherwise. At least if I get rested tonight, I can get a few things accomplished tomorrow. I’ve got my energy saved up to do a bit of shopping for next Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment