Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Clogged. 2-13-12


<Happy Valentine’s Day!>

I’m slowly getting over this cold. Even with antibiotics, it’s been 2 weeks that I’ve been sick. And little Miss Boop has been sick even longer, it seems. She’s having a nice long nap and seems unperturbed for a change. We’re both pretty clogged up. I wish that were the only problem. My main-floor toilet decided to clog on Friday; so, that’s been a problem. I also had a clog in the upstairs sink.

At this point, I’m trying to decide when I need to call a plumber. My first attempt was a plunger, which did nothing. Next, I saw a recipe online from Heloise to unclog a drain that included ½ c baking soda and ¼ c salt mixed and poured down the drain, followed by ½ c vinegar, then 1 min hot water, and finally 1 min cold water. I figured I’d try it in the sink upstairs first. I didn’t quite make it to for the full 1 min. of hot water until the basin was about to run over. Thumbs down, Heloise. It looks like my next stop is Draino.

Taken by my friend from`work, B.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment