Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Taking Stock at 5 Weeks Old. 2-21-12


Here’s what’s happening at 5 weeks old:
  • I’m stressed about having to go back to work next week. 6 weeks flies by. Getting the letter in the mail from work that I have to return next Wednesday was like having cold water dumped on me. Not sure what happened with the midwives. I never heard from them, even though I requested a call twice.
  • I still don’t have daycare lined up. The last I heard, Boop was 27 on the wait list at the work daycare. I bet it will be a few more months before they have any openings. So everything is at sixes and sevens. I have a couple of possibilities, but I will need to do a bit of investigating.
  • Boop’s been doing much better with diaper changes. Sum total of the times she’s peed on me? 5 times so far + 1 on Mom. Wait, I thought that was only for little boys.
  • Boop’s head is looking a tiny bit better, but she still has her ‘horns’. She is starting to pull those thumbs out every once in a while, more the left than the right. Wonder if Boop will be left handed? I’ve been noticing that Boop’s scleras are a bit grey. I will need to check with the doctor about it. Hopefully, it’s just a typical infant thing. 
  • Is that a social smile I see? G told Boop to smile when we arrived home, and she did. Coincidence? Look at the photo...


No comments:

Post a Comment