Sunday, February 12, 2012

Winter. 2-12-12

The snow has finally moved in. Boop is sleeping in the portable crib, and I can hear her wheezing. The pediatrician told me to use saline and the nasal cannula to clear out Boop’s sinuses if needed. I knew that if one of us was sick, the other would be too, but I thought Boop had it first. Boop seems most congested after formula; so maybe that’s the cause of the wheezing. Certainly if she were getting it from me, I would have thought that she would have had it long before now. It’s been 2 weeks. Mom was here last weekend, and she’s been having symptoms for a few days now. I’m still having symptoms; not sure if the antibiotics have helped.
Channeling Grandma on the Phone
S and S were planning to come today but had to cancel due to snow. In retrospect, it might have been a better idea to go to the grocery rather than to clean the house with my helper yesterday, but I have enough to get me through. I ran out of milk this morning, and my neighbor was nice enough to pick some up while she was out today. I don’t think I’ll need that much. Hopefully, I’ll be able to get a ride to see family as G goes. She said she would call to let me know her plans. Five hours is a long trip for a  month old, but it will be easier if I can sit with her (and Winnie) in the back seat. I can’t wait to let the family see my little Boop.

No comments:

Post a Comment