Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cold. 2-3-12

Last night felt like a longer night. Not sure if Boop was more agitated or if I just had less energy. Admittedly, I’m running a little low on sleep. If I’m up puttering around the house, Winnie and Boop sleep or entertain themselves, but if I’m resting, they need my attention. They must be in cahoots to keep me awake.
I suspect I caught my cold from Boop. When I put her up to my shoulder, she’s started sucking on my cheek. While I’d like to believe she’s giving kisses, I know she’s really looking for food. She was sneezing a lot at the hospital before we left. They said the sneezing was to help to clear out amniotic fluid from the lungs, but after 2 weeks, I doubt that is still the case. I started developing a sore throat a couple of days ago, but now I have a cough, sneezing, and runny nose. I bet Boop is miserable if she has the same.

Boop Mid-Sneeze
I rarely look for the cavalry, but today, I could use someone to sweep in and let me get a little sleep. Mom is coming tonight; so that will be a big help. Hopefully, I’ll even be able to get a haircut tomorrow, which should make me feel better. If it’s a bit shorter, maybe it won’t be a Boop formula magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment