Friday, August 3, 2012

Repairman. 7-31-12



Last week the repairman came to look at my fridge. This is the fridge I have had for about 2 years, that I got new for my kitchen remodel. It’s been making a knocking noise that wakes me up. Anything that keeps me up, I am going out of my way to try to fix. It’s enough to have a 6 month old that won’t sleep!

He came about a week ago, couldn’t really figure out what was going on, but decided it was the fan. He ordered me another part. He also checked my filter. None of us could get it open (we were afraid of breaking it), and I couldn’t figure out why my water tasted so bad. The repairman had to use a putty knife to open it. Turns out, there was no filter in it, which would explain a lot, I guess. I ordered a new filter from amazon; the one he was going to order was over $80!

So, he put the new fan in. I ran the water through the filter to get the air out of the lines. I tasted the water. It tasted like nothing. That’s a good thing! It will be so nice to have ice that tastes like nothing, too. Great, I thought. Much better. Then, Knock Knock! Yep, so the fridge isn’t fixed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment