Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Taking Stock at Boop’s Week 32. 8-29-12


Here’s what’s happening at Boop’s week 32:
  • The big news of the week is the ailment that landed Boop in the hospital. We still don’t know what it is. We’re waiting for peds to make their rounds to let us go. I may go ahead and order lunch, just to save time when we leave here.
  • Poor Winnie! I know our rush out the door on Friday was scary. She has been staying with my helper. I saw Winnie for a couple of minutes on Sunday. She seemed to be doing well, but I’m betting she’s moping by now.
  • Thank heavens for the people who have helped. G has been here almost every day. U and M did babysitting duty so I could take care of important things and get me out of here for a few minutes. My helper, B, has been on call to fill in the gaps.
  • I can’t wait to get home, have a real shower, give Boop a real bath, use a better toothbrush, and sleep in a real bed. We had planned to go back to see family this weekend, but I don’t feel comfortable traveling, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment