Saturday, March 3, 2012

Boop Yoga. 3-1-12


When I was doing prenatal yoga, the yoga instructor had talked about the yoga classes that she taught for new moms and their babies. After one of her informational emails last month, I sent her a response, asking about baby yoga. So she sent an email out last week asking about interest in baby yoga. Unfortunately, it’s 4 weeks long, and one will fall during the day after I return to work. However, I figured we would do what we could, that it would be good for us.

Dead frog pose?
Tuesday rolled around, and my goal was to leave 15 min. before classes start. Of course, Boop was rattled and had a bit of a blowout; so we were 10 min. late, arriving to a room full of baby boys. Well, there were only 4, but Boop was the only girl. We hurried to get mats, pillows, and blankets, and then Boop and I introduced ourselves to a room of people we didn’t know.

Compare and contrast: Boop pre-yoga vs. Boop at yoga. Unlike the other little ones, nary a peep out of Boop until an hour into yoga. Of course, that was when it was time for me to relax and meditate, but to be fair, it was in response to a wet diaper. Some of the moms talked about going for a walk afterwards, but I was still exhausted from Monday and didn’t have my Moby. Hopefully, we can meet them next week. It will be good to get to know the ladies a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment