Thursday, March 15, 2012

Photo. 3-13-12


Mom likes to get professional photos. I had some done when Boop was 1 month old when we went back home. They were so cheap that we decided to get more done when she came on Friday. So, we started putting things together when I got finished with the poster judging and headed out. Unfortunately, Boop cried a fair bit and couldn’t get situated, but we managed to get a few decent shots. Evenings are generally more difficult for Boop.

I figured we could take some photos on Saturday morning at my house. I had been wanting to put little Boop in my Great Grandma’s wig box, but I didn’t want to attempt it by myself. With Mom here, I figured we’d give it a shot. Boop’s in a better mood in the morning, anyway. I wanted to get some more spring/Easter photos. Unfortunately, Boop is a bit big to fit in my old Easter baskets, but we did get some Easter-type shots. Surprisingly, she did well in the wig box. After being there for a few minutes, she settled in and started to smile. And then we went and ruined it all by changing her clothes. Winnie took advantage of the opportunity to pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment