Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some Reassurance. 7-6-11

Tuesday was a wash. I took the progesterone and was completely out for several hours. Poor Boop. All of these drugs. You know, I wonder if, with all of these problems, there might be a chromosome problem. But if it's a healthy baby, I just hate the thought of losing a healthy baby. I'll just keep fighting until I learn that it's not a viable pregnancy.
I missed the baby shower for 3 women that I work with. It was probably for the best. I really didn't have a chance to get baby shower gifts, and all of that happy baby talk would have been a bit difficult considering my circumstances. With the rest, I didn't have any more spotting. The morning sickness is lightening up a bit but still there. In some ways, the awful morning sickness is reassuring. In my mind, it means that Boop is still plugging along.
I had posted a note on the SMC website. One of the women was more reassuring, telling me that the drop in HCG was normal at this stage in the pregnancy, and that a lower HCG doesn't really mean anything. So, that made me feel a bit better. The blood is a problem. I have a more advanced ultrasound in a week. Hopefully, everything will be clearer then.

No comments:

Post a Comment