Sunday, July 17, 2011

Taking Account at Week 12. 7-11-11

Where I am at Week 12...
·         Bump is noticeable, bigger undies. My girls haven't gotten any bigger, unfortunately. And that was what I was most eagerly anticipating! My weight hasn't changed in spite of the meds to help with nausea.
·         Still nauseous. Vomiting once a day or less with meds. Food options expanding. Humus and Icees remain staples. Still spotting, still freaks me out. Haven't fainted!
·         Energy level is low. Lose my breath climbing 2 flights of stairs for work. Come home and veg on the couch. PsA seems to be holding steady, but my dogs do bark a bit.
·         Feeling somewhat triumphant at my plan to distribute flyers to the neighbors about someone who has been messing with my stuff, eliciting all of their help to keep an eye on my property <and some unnamed neighbors who are the suspects> ;)
·         Home renovations at a stand still, as is cleaning... anything. Piles of unwashed laundry and heaps of dirty dishes. *I want to get rid of every other thing in my house.* How did my life get so complicated and messy?
·         Other than the situation with folks moving stuff on my property, people are less likely to annoy the crap out of me. Can sustain longer phone conversations and don't feel like shaking every obnoxious person I meet. Okay, strike that, just got an annoying email from a student who thinks I'm a mind reader, ready to shake people again.

No comments:

Post a Comment