Friday, July 29, 2011

Taking Stock at Week 14. 7-25-11

Here is where I am at Week 14:
·         Been reading some websites explaining changes at Week 14. "Baby may be sucking it's thumb by now." Check. We saw that on the 12+ week ultrasound. Boop's hand was already going right to the mouth.
·         Still have morning sickness. Today and yesterday have been pretty rough. I've been fighting so hard. I'm relying less on Zofran, but some days, I still think I need it. Winnie is patient with me when I get sick.
·         Two words: Angular Cheilitis. Sores in the corners of my mouth. Feels like little paper cuts. Vaseline seems to help a bit. It may be caused by vitamin deficiencies, but I think I'm okay in that area. I just hope it decides to go away soon!
·         Some say that they can feel baby kicks this early. That would be hard because apparently Boop never stops kicking! Spitfire!
·         No spotting lately. The midwife said that some women may have increased vascularization and this could cause bleeding. I'll have a full physical next week; so maybe they can give me a better idea about what has been going on.
·         Tried a little hot tea this weekend. Didn't make me sick, but didn't do much for me, either. Ice cream is still practically full in the freezer. Peaches are in, Icees are out. I've been loving the Dole Peaches and Cream parfait cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment