Monday, July 30, 2012

Cool Pool. 7-28-12


After being so sick, I decided it was best to take Boop to the pediatrician to get checked out. She thought the symptoms (vomiting and such) could indicate another UTI. Apparently, UTIs are more likely with constipation because it makes it harder for her to urinate.

Boop seemed well enough to go onto the pool. We had planned to meet S and her little boy, H, there.  No other tummy problems since that night. So we headed on over.  She was a little groggy, but she was managing fine. I tried to keep Boop away from the other little ones just to be safe.

The pool was a bit cooler than Boop would have liked. She wasn’t as happy as I thought she would be. I let her ease in, as I didn’t want her to freak out. The splash pool wasn’t very deep; so she was able to sit in my lap. H did much better, but I think he swims in the river a bit. We stuck around for about an hour, and then I took Boop over to daycare. The more she goes to the pool, the more she will like it, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment