Sunday, July 1, 2012

Suiting Up. 6-26-12


A 70 degree day--one of the last for long sleeves and leg warmers....

I need to find Boop's bathing suits. She has a couple, but I can't remember what size they are. I'm not sure if I put them in the bins with clothes of a particular size, or if I sat them apart somewhere. It's getting about that time. One day it's 70, the next it's 90 degrees. Those 90 degree days are perfect for a little dip in the pool.

Boop's Aunt M got her a little bathing suit with an anchor on it that she should be able to wear now. She also go her a little blow up float for in the pool. Boop is sitting pretty well for the most part, considering she's only 5 months old; so she should do well in the float. Certainly, she won't have as much gravity working against her. Although we've cut down on her formula at daycare, she's still gaining away. Lots of natural buoyancy :)

We didn't get a chance to swim at K's pool before she left, but she'll have more time come mid-July. That's almost here! There's also the public pool at the end of the street. Hardly anyone was there last weekend. I can't wait to see her splash around. If she likes the pool half as much as the tub, we'll be in great shape!

2 comments:

  1. Baby and mom swimming classes are always fun too... I always enjoyed them with the kids I had with my ex, and we met some other new moms too. Most of all, the little babies seemed to get very comfortable in the water, while the older toddlers were somewhat scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I need to do some research about possible classes here. It's a small town; so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there are classes available!

    ReplyDelete