Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just when I thought she was doing better. 7-24-12



...she started having some trouble. I walked in yesterday to a flurry of activity. There were a lot of adults and one little Boop. She had just vomited all over one of the floaters, the rocking chair, and herself. I dared to look at her clothes in the bag they sent home. It was like nothing she had done before. Uh-oh, I'm thinking. But when I got home she seemed to be doing better.


Then, she started to strain to go to the bathroom. Gotta love those antibiotics, or was it the solid food, or was it ?? I helped her as best I could, and then she seemed to calm down. I decided that it would still be okay to go to the La Leche group meeting, and she was all smiles with the leader. She fell asleep on the ride home; so I lugged her car seat into the house with her still sleeping. Of course, she woke up not long after. BUT! But, she did sleep from 9pm-1:30am, a definite improvement.

So, I'm thinking that she's doing better.

This morning, I put her in one of the non-diaper service cloth diapers. Of course, that was the trick. She strained to go again and went a fair bit. Figures, a poopy diaper that I have to wash. Good, at least she got it out of her system! She'll feel better. So, I put on another non-diaper service cloth diaper. You know what happened. This was one of the biggest and stinkiest that I had seen. Again on a diaper that I have to wash, of course. Ugh, that was the daycare calling, another health issue for my Boop. Heaven help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment