Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mickey. 9-23-11

I'm told that the first song I learned was the Mickey Mouse club song, complete with "M*I*C*Hey*E*Y." My parents brought my little neighbor along to my first Mickey Mouse fan club event when I was 4 or 5, and I still have the big Mickey wall-hanging from that trip. I thought I would dig it up and put it on the wall for my little Boop. That was when I still thought Boop was a little boy... Now that I realize that Boop is a little girl, I can't help but want PINK. And so I'm thinking Minnie Mouse.

Mom was a little concerned about my new plan and said, "You know, everyone already thinks you want Mickey Mouse..." Well, I only told 1 person ;) <but I did say that if anyone asked...>. I responded, "Well, that's fine. I'll have Minnie AND Mickey, but Boop's going to have a PINK room." A few months ago, I bought a little pink and red chandelier from Ikea that was planned for the upstairs hall light. I've now decided to put it in my old study AKA little nursery for Boop. I also found a cute little rug. Hopefully, my next purchase will be a crib. In the meantime, I'm trying to finish my upstairs bathroom and get the nursery ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment