Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Little Girl. 9-1-11

Hands to the Side of Her Noggin'
In case you didn’t already hear from my mom: Boop is a girl. Just a big, active, girl. And she was being a little shy and stubborn today. Just like her momma and grandma… <me more of one, my mom more of the other ;)> We saw her little girl bits just fine, but she did not want us to look at her face. The ultrasonagrapher kept trying to get her to move her hands, and all the poking she did and wiggling I did would not get Boop to move. Lots of photos of her feet. Finally, Boop got so annoyed that she just rolled over and stuck her rear out at us, as if to say, “Kiss my a**!”

Kneeling Down
Mom made me promise to send photos as soon as I got back from the visit. And I did. She told me to call her. And I did. It’s strange to hear my mom happy. And then, “Can I tell people? Is it okay if I tell people?” Yes, mom, go ahead… Not long afterwards, I got a call from my great aunt D who had already helped me pick out a name :).
The important thing is that Boop is healthy and looks good. No signs of anomaly or other suspicious findings. Heart, brain, and other vital organs look good; arms, legs, hands, and feet all proportional and straight. Just a busy little spitfire kicking around in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment