Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stuff. 9-17-11

Mom's friend's daughter was getting rid of a lot of baby stuff, and her friend knew I needed just about everything. Mom went over and had a look before the yardsale and picked out several things. And it was A LOT of stuff. A car seat, high chair, pack and play and a bunch of other odds and ends. She went to the yard sale this morning and was saying that she got baby toys and clothes. No telling what all she got. Babies don't wear anything for very long, and Mom was telling me a few things were never out of the packages.
At least my Boop won't go nekid! But I've got a few other fish to fry. I'm still looking for a crib. I'm kicking myself for not getting a crib when they were on sale at Target a couple of weeks ago. It was just hard for me to think about buying baby stuff at the time. The other big purchase is a stroller. I've made a list of things I need and have been combing craiglist. It's amazing all of the things that you "need" for a baby. Every magazine about babies is touting something I must have. It makes life so complicated. I understand the safety regulations, but all of the rest just seems to be too much. Of course, I admit some things catch my eye that I probably don't "need" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment