Friday, September 23, 2011

Spoiler Alert. 9-18-11

She was on her way back from taking care of her sister, which is taking its toll on my mom. I had hurt my mom's feelings in my blog, and I was frantically scrolling through to try to figure out what she was responding to. The truth is: I worry about my mom. Mom has been through a fair bit in her life and her body is feeling the wear and tear. If my joints are bad, hers are non-existent, and she keeps pushing herself to do more. I'm glad that we have a Boop to look forward to, and looking forward to Boop is a big focus. I know Mom will spoil Boop rotten, just like my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins <especially my Paw-Paw> did me <*cringe* my Paw-paw did have me pretty rotten>.
We talked a lot about things for little Boop and planning for the Baby Showers. Mom is an ace shopper, and she has had her radar out for baby stuff. Boop will never want for clothes. And I know Mom and I were both excited to learn that Boop is a girl because there are so many cute clothes and decorations for girls. I think Mom already has a few weeks worth of clothes. And we're making a list of stuff to shop for, and I know Mom will find it, one way or the other, just like she managed Holiday Barbies and Cabbage Patch dolls for me for Christmas when none existed... And so it will be for Boop, if Boop wants it, my Mom will find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment