Thursday, September 8, 2011

Taking Stock at Week 20. 9-5-11

Here's an update of Week 20:
  • I can't believe I'm over halfway there! 5 months. I feel huge, but I know there is plenty more growing to do. Based on the field of the ultrasound, it looked like Boop was about 6 inches from crown to rump; so I'm guessing almost 12 inches total. It's strange to think that in a month, Boop will have a pretty good shot at being viable. Anything beyond that, and her chances just keep improving.
  • Sleeping upstairs is starting to make me nervous. I know that in the coming months, my balance will keep getting worse, in addition to the vasovagal syncope. I'm going to have to find a nice cushion for the downstairs bed. Speaking of sleep, more "premonitions." Okay, so why did I know N was going to tweet about S the night before he did? I don't like it, and I want it to stop.
  • More GI issues. I may just be one of those people that doesn't totally get over the morning sickness. Perhaps it was a bit premature to stop taking the Colace. Hopefully, I'll get back on track soon. I've been eating well; although less fruits and veggies during Mom's visit last weekend. My name should be I. P. Freely.
  • Still lots to do on the house. I need to wait a few weeks to replenish my funds, I guess. We looked at a few cribs at Ikea. Honestly, with as much trouble as I've had with my double bowl procelain sink and their return policy, I'm not feeling great about making a big purchase there. I opted to skip their bookcases. Maybe I'll find something I like better locally; although pickin's are a bit slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment