Sunday, September 18, 2011

Vile. 9-13-11

I thought I smelled something when I came home yesterday, but figured it was just dirty dishes. So I emptied out the dishwasher and put the dirty ones in. Fine. I started to sleep downstairs, but I couldn't get comfortable in the bed. So, I headed upstairs. I slept until 3:30am and fought to go back to sleep until about 4:30; then I came back downstairs. Wow! It had to be the trash all along.
So, I decided I better take out the trash. It was making me ill. Nothing prepared me for what was outside. The curb trash can smelled bad. As it turned out, it was half full of water, some Taco Bell from Mom's visit, and one of Winnie's 'presents'. I knew I had to dump the water out. VILE. Hello, Morning Sickness. Thankfully, I kept everything down. I just hope some creature doesn't get into the trash, now. I sprinkled baking soda in the trash pail and left it outside. I hope things calm down outside before I go to work.
How likely is it that I'm going back to sleep? I have class at 8:30am. It's nearly 5:30am now. There are plenty of "men's jobs" that I take on without batting an eye, but taking out the trash is the worst, especially when you're already a touch nauseous. I came in and washed my hands. Then, I proceeded to eat breakfast. The joys of pregnancy: you can be sick one minute and chow down the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment