Monday, September 19, 2011

Little Stinker. 9-14-11

I thought it was funny when I had my arm laying across my bump holding my TV remote control, and Boop kicked, bouncing my arm up in the air. And then there was another time when I had my hand on my bump, and I felt a swift kick.
Earlier today, I was sitting at a meeting in the homeless shelter, and I could tell Boop was awake. I had my hands crossed across my bump. Kick! I put my hand on the lower right side of my bump. She kicked me there. Quickly, I thought I'd put my hand on the lower left side. She can't move around that fast. Low and behold, another little kick right at that hand. I'm guessing that was probably more of a punch with her hand than a kick. I don't think that Boop moved that fast. She doesn't respond to waist bands or seat belts. Maybe she responded when the midwife was trying to get Boop's heart rate, and I bet that's why we couldn't get a good view of Boop's face. The more the ultrasonographer poked at her, the more she wanted nothing to do with it and stuck both her hands up there. How are we going to get an ultrasound of her profile if she reacts that way?
Well, Boop has really good aim! Boop certainly has much better coordination and aim than her momma. What do you think: karate or some other form of martial art?

No comments:

Post a Comment