Monday, November 7, 2011

Loosy Goosy. 11-1-11

I got home, and it was 8pm. My massage therapist is a couple of minutes from my house. I left a few minutes before 6pm. Yep, she worked on me for 2 solid hours, but I was only scheduled for one hour. I must have distracted her by talking, and I had some pretty good knots in my back. At one point, I looked at the clock, and it was 7pm. I just figured the clock was wrong. Well, needless to say, my muscles feel pretty relaxed. I'm going to miss this health benefit when they discontinue it this summer... Hopefully, I'll sleep well tonight. I was so exhausted from working hard to prepare for class yesterday. I've been awake since about 4am.
Being stressed takes it toll after a while. In this last trimester, I feel the need to get more rest. Fortunately, I've been fairly productive at work and may have figured out a result this afternoon for a manuscript that's been sitting on my desk for nearly 2 years. Having things out of the way will help me to feel a bit more control in the coming months. I still have many remodeling projects and am slowly making progress. Hopefully, my life will be a bit more settled when Boop makes her debut. And then, there will be a baby to feed and diapers to change that will occupy much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment