Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Catching Up. 11-29-11

I’m home again and trying to get settled in. My laptop is still sick at the hospital with a good prognosis, and I’m plugging away on my PC that may be having some issues of its own L Most of the goodies from my trip are unpacked. I have a nasty tension in my back/neck from the drive home, and I’m looking forward to massage therapy in a few minutes. The house is a wreck. It will wait. Fortunately, the person working on my drywall is making good progress and should be finished on Thursday. Then, the fun begins. I have a helper coming on Thursday, and we will start to do some serious cleaning when the drywall dust settles. I can’t wait to get the crib set up in the nursery!! And then I can unpack all of Boop’s pretty, pretty clothes and wash them in preparation for her arrival. I can also put pictures up on the wall, something that has been strangely missing from the year and a half that I’ve lived here.
The trip back home was a whirlwind. I will try to give each event more attention in its own little blog post. Hopefully, my hard drive will still be intact upon its return, complete with blogs not posted from my trip home; although the computer doctor said that some of its memory may be lost. In the meantime, I thought I would post a little note to let you know that I haven’t dropped off the face of the globe, and Boop is still her chunky, rambunctious self. We still have over a month to go, and Boop seems content enough to wait a little while until she makes her appearance. Winnie is doing just fine, snoring away, and probably missing me on the couch…

No comments:

Post a Comment