Friday, November 11, 2011

Taking Stock at Week 29. 11-7-11

Here's what's happening at Week 29:
  • Achy all over. My back. My legs. You name it. The relaxin, the muscle relaxing hormone, must have kicked in. I wonder if it's putting extra stress on my tendons. With my arthritis, the tendons get angry so easily. My class ends in mid-December. I just hope I can make it through.
  • Well, I apologize in advance to say it, but I just christened my first hemorrhoid this weekend. I guess I'm officially pregnant, now ;) I'd like to thank iron supplements for this moment. I've been chugging Metamucil to celebrate. I've rediscovered Dole orange, pineapple, banana juice, which helps take the edge off.
  • Quiet night and quiet morning (thanks to L ;) We'll get it sorted; all in good time.). My head feels much clearer. Maybe I shouldn't have had all the sugar from the pancakes and syrup on Sunday morning.
  • I can't say much new about my Boop. Her little body can just shift my entire bump. It's so strange to watch. And my bump feels really firm. One of the pregnancy sites say she should be pretty close to her final length, about 17 inches; most of the others said 15 inches. <I predict Boop will be about 21 inches.> And the estimates for weight were 3-4 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment