Monday, November 21, 2011

On the Receiving End. 11-15-11

I couldn't believe it. Another package from my friend, M. That's #3! What a lucky little girl my Boop is :) She already has her Halloween costume for 2012. She got the cutest little lady bug outfit. I hope she looks as cute in it as little E! M's little ones are getting so big. It doesn't feel like that long ago that we were talking about M's ultrasound while she was carrying E. I was sitting with H at his swim class, while M was going to the doctor for a check-up. Of course, besides the ladybug outfit, there were all kinds of other cute things in the box too. It will be so fun to see Boop get to use them all. I'm just going to sit and dress my Boop baby doll up in one outfit after the other. Um, okay, maybe not, but she will have so many cute things to wear!

Cute, cute!
And so I got some emails this morning from my Mom. Things were hectic in my prep for class, but I was able to get things sorted. There was an ad on craigslist for someone with a lot of baby stuff, and a nice breast pump caught my mom's eye. I'm going to try to nurse and had just figured I would rent a nice one from the hospital to see how I liked it. Honestly, it seems like the strangest thing to do, but it's generally a good thing for babies, especially for a working mom like myself. As it turns out, buying the pump was cheaper than renting one. And this particular model had good ratings online. Mom had to go a bit out of her way to get it, but she got a pretty good haul. In addition to the pump, she got a stroller, another pack-n-play, and a bunch of other odds-n-ends. So, her car was full. And so, I'm thinking, my car will be full with just that. Then, there are the 2 baby showers, and I need to figure out what I will do with goodies from them. It's a nice problem to have :) My friend at work, G, has offered to take some things back, which will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment